Products for safe, effective and rapid testing and repairs
Proplug has produced isolation tools in tandem with group core products, pipeline pigs since 2001.
Proplug was formed in 2001 in response to our world-wide market's ever increasing demand for isolation and testing tools. Proplug is completely focused on meeting the clients' needs for this type of specialist equipment.
- Test Open End Pipes, Pipelines, Tubes and Pressure Vessels
- Permanently Seal Heat Exchanger Tubes
- Perform Flange-To-Pipe Weld Testing
- Isolate and Test Pipe Connections
- Subsea Pipeline Temporary Plugging and Permanent Abandonment
- Pipe Handling, Topsides and Subsea
- Pipeline Welding Purge Isolation
The staff of Proplug has a wealth of knowledge and experience with both on and offshore isolation projects as well as the hire of pressure testing equipment for maintenance shutdown periods. Alongside its own design and development department for special products, Proplug has a strategic partnership with EST Group Inc. (the main supplier of pipeline tools within the USA) for standard products.