The Proplug Compression Plug has been specially developed to provide a means of temporarily isolating a pipeline at low pressure. The plugs utilise several solid polyurethane seals which are compressed to expand into the pipe I.D. This can be carried out either mechanically or hydraulically.
- Suitable for pipelines 1” and above Utilises solid polyurethane compression seals for up to 10Bar pressure holding.
- Typical expansion range up to pipe I.D. less 15mm
- Mechanical option utilises single or multi-bolt actuation
- Hydraulic option speeds up setting and has mechanical locking for long-term use
- Optional bypass ports with choice of fittings
- Standard body construction is carbon steel with stainless steel option